What is your return/exchange policy?
You can return products purchased through gramovox.com within 60 days of delivery for a refund of the price paid for the product. Buyer pays for shipping the unit to us.
What is your warranty?
We will support parts & labor for 1 year after the date that you receive your order.
When will I be charged?
For online payment by credit, ATM, debit or check card: The payment amount is charged in full by Gramovox at the time you place your order. Gramovox accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB and Diners Club. Please note: If an order is cancelled prior to shipping, Gramovox will refund the amount paid in full within 7 business days.
When will I receive my order?
Orders for the Bluetooth Gramophone 2.0 and Floating Record will ship in about 3 weeks. Once shipped, it usually takes about 3-5 business days for an order to be delivered.
Whom do I contact for customer service or technical support?
You can contact our customer service or technical support team by emailing us.
How to assemble the floating record
- Place the Floating Record base on a stable surface.
- Insert the spindle of the platter into the corresponding hole on the plinth.
- Assemble the power adapter by connecting the cord to the adapter brick, and then plug in the Floating Record to a wall outlet.
- Unscrew the record clamp and place the felt mat on the platter.
- Screw the record clamp back on.
NOTE: Set up the Floating Record out of reach of children and pets, and in a low-traffic area.
External Speaker Setup:
- First, ensure that your receiver and/or speakers have RCA cables and RCA line-in jacks.
- Connect the RCA cables from your system into the RCA outputs on the Floating Record.
- The onboard speakers on the Floating Record will still be active, even while connected to an external speaker system. You can mute the onboard speakers by pressing the “Mute” button on the back of the base.
- When using external speakers, the volume must be controlled via the external system, not the onboard volume knob.
How to play your records
- Unscrew the record clamp.
- Place your record over the felt mat on the platter, and lightly screw the record clamp back on.
- Turn the volume knob clockwise to power the Floating Record on, and wait for it to get up to speed.
- Remove the plastic stylus cover by pulling it straight up.
- Gently pull the cueing arm toward you in order to lift the stylus.
- Release the tonearm from its cradle and position it over the record to your desired track.
- Drop the stylus by gently pushing the cueing arm away from you.
- Use the volume knob to adjust to your desired volume.
- To power the Floating Record off, turn the volume knob counterclockwise until it clicks.
- Lift the stylus by pulling the cueing arm toward you, and be sure to place the tonearm in the cradle and the stylus cover on the stylus between uses.